It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 7:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: minimal shadow priest
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:22 am 

character information

Name:minimal
Class:priest
Raid Role:dps
Race:human
Server:stormrage

Talent build: shadow 9/0/32

armory link: minimal

overview of my current keybindings and my raiding UI:
i have all my important pve shadow spells on binds, i use for binds 1 2 3 4 E Q R F X f1-f4 and the combination of this keys with shift alt or ctrl. for my Ui i use xperl, quartz, omen, dbm, mik sct.
UI screen

Professions (skill): enchanting 505, tailoring 525
First Aid (skill):500
Secondary Professions (skill):cooking 525, archeology 525, fishing 500

I also have 1 warrior alt level 85 and various other classes level range 65-75

Personal Info

Name: Alex
Languages: Romanian/English

Raiding/guild background, experience

normal latency(ms) in game: 200ms

my usual playing times: 18-24 every day, during january and june i have exam period and i will be less active, also i know zeal raiding program and it's ok with me

communication programs: i have both vent and TS 3 installed and updated, a working mic and not afraid to speack

a brief overview of my guild history:
dragonmaw server:(TBC-Wotlk launch) Legio Sanctus - been raiding with them most of my TBC period, i left because of some real life break from wow,
stormrage: genesis - first guild i joined when i moved , they disbanded
carpe cerevisi/ beacon: i got in cc after but they got disbanded and reformed later as beacon(they don't raid anymore now)
sound of silence: is a guild of a friend(from my country) just got in until i apply to a raiding guild, i stay for the various guild perks, and helping them with some raids/dungeons.

raiding background:
my raiding experience (in 10, 20, 25, before each instance was outdated by an expansion)?
TBC - Mag, Gruul, SSC, TK, BT, MH, first boss in swp
wotlk - naxx 10/25 with all the achievements but undying/immortal, OS 3d 10/25, maligos 10/25, ulduar 10/25 (most of the hc mods and achievements on 10 man), TotC 10/25 (only chest run for totgc 10), ICC 10/25 (11/12 hm for 10/25 man and all the achievements)
cataclysm - 3/6 BWD, haven't got the chance to raid too much in cataclysm as it was released close to winter holidays(at that time i was in beacon they were saying they will start recruiting and raiding after new year ) and in January i got my exam period and i wasn't active too much.

Motivation:

What drives me as raider: Progressing and overcoming challenges, seeing all the raiding content of a patch.

What I expect from the guild: I expect a good environment for raiding and having fun, socializing, meeting new people

Additional comments/information:
My name is Alex, I'm 23 years old from Bucharest Romania, currently studying management and public administration at university, my main hobby is video games and online gaming, i also play alot of starcraft 2 and dota, League of legends and other competitive online games.

looking forward to hearing from you

Last edited by minimal on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: minimal shadow priest
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:27 am 

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the application, I will get back to you within the next few days with an answer to your application.

Best Regards,

Darthrax

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:48 am 

Hey Alex,

I did few pugs with you, even in Cata. You took my undergeared enhancment shaman(Ilxll) with you to BH. I think you are very polite as a person, you were topping dps meters and I think you were actually moving out of fire :D

Good luck with your application.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:25 pm 

i have holy as OS and i played holy in naxx and ulduar normal.
sorry if my armory gear wasn't the right one. fixed now some changes to my gear have been made.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:17 pm 

Hey Alex,

Just a quick overview of your reforging, and stats.
At the moment after 4.0.6 crit have became less powerful than mastery rating, so the ideal way to reforge would be getting rid of the crit rating rather than the mastery, to haste. However you should not reforge crit into mastery, though as if you wouldn't have crit you wouldn't be doing any damage kinda.

Also, I can see you aren't hit capped currently (17.00%) wich you should work on in the future.

Anyway good luck with the application.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:11 am 

I played with Minimal in Beacon, he gets my vote - very friendly with solid raid performance.

"Cursed be the ground for our sake, both thorns and thistles it brings forth for us. We toil in sweat all the days of our lives, till we return to the ground. For out of it we were taken; for dust we are, and to the dust we shall return"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:30 am 

hi. i am hit capped i just use a different gear for hcs where i don't need 17% and i forget to swap before logging(fixed now). as for crit and mastery i know that just didn't got to reforge it after 4.0.6, also crit and mastery are very close stats and sims are just simulations not 100% accurate as they change stat weight depending on your gear, before was crit > mastery not by far, now is mastery > crit again not by far and as you said mastery needs crit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:21 pm 

Hmm I will try to catch you tonight if you are online, I have tried to get in contact with you a few times but I think we keep missing each other maybe.

Darthrax

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:46 am 

Declined.

Darthrax

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]