It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Draakie Restoration/Enhancement shaman.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:50 pm 

Hi There,

Character Name: Draakie
Class: Shaman
Role: Healer/Melee

Professions: Alchemy 525, Herbalism 525, Cooking 525, First Aid 525, Fishing 525

Raiding experience: Only really began raiding in The burning crusade back then downed everything apart from anything in sunwell hehe playing on the scarshield Legion server, Wrath i moved Stormrage to play with friends and family and joined a Guild called The Brotherhood where i have played in to date we managed to get down all content in wrath with a makeshift group of casuals and most on hardmode. Cataclysm i have currently done 5/6 in BWD 3/4 in BoT and 1/2 in ToTFW experianced with the end tier bosses just not been able to down them yet :(

Why i'am leaving my current guild: As we don't have the raiders we would like in this new expansion a few of my fellow officers in The brotherhood have become very spiteful toward new members and even old members and it is not he type of environment i enjoy playing in Leaving the guild on good terms though hopefully :)

Personal Information: My Real name is Tom, I'am from newcastle Northeast england I'am 20 still a student. I love to raid done alot of it, my studies and social life luckily manage to revolve around world of warcraft ;) so can make any raid. I have been healing for along time previous guild i have been the shaman officer for quite a while now hope i get a chance to show you how well i know/play my class also have a resto/feral tank druid.

i'am sure i have likely missed some info you need from me hehe so anything else you need to know please ask hope to hear from you soon :)

Post subject: Re: Draakie Restoration/Enhancement shaman.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 pm 

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... kie/simple armory link missed that :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:07 am 

was just looking at ur link for armoy and it seems u have logged out in your pvp gear :) just a heads up hehe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 am 

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the application, I will speak with you this weekend if you are on.

Darthrax

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 am 

closed

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]