It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:09 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Hello ^^
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:04 am 

Because my app matched my ego and was too big for the forums :P, I figure I should introduce myself. I'm Visceral the new rogue trialist, but feel free to call me Jim all the other guilds have (or Jim-a-Lim whichever you fancy :P). I am a Primary Education Student which means I am a prospective Primary School Teacher, it's a lot of fun and I really love it, I also work a part time job at pizza hut ( yes i get free pizza, no you can't have any cause it's MINE nom nom).

Hmmm points of interest?:
-Like Futurama
-Like Manga
-Loooove Music (any and all rock, and loads of other obscure things like a secret passion for swing music)
-Like Cycling
-I wear a bandana
-Favourite band is Hell is for Heroes (and yeah no one has ever heard of em ^^)

I love 3 things in life really, the first my gf Jenny (I had to type that.... *she's watching me* - ow got hit but nvr mnd) the second is my other gf Elle, my racing bike who is equally as hot... ow.... and the last is sugar. I have the most wicked sweet tooth it's unreal, I never really liked beer but coke suits me just fine ^^.

On a personal note you guys have been really friendly already and I've enjoyed my time so far. Thanks for the trial and I look forward to monday :).

"Cursed be the ground for our sake, both thorns and thistles it brings forth for us. We toil in sweat all the days of our lives, till we return to the ground. For out of it we were taken; for dust we are, and to the dust we shall return"

Post subject: Re: Hello ^^
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:38 am 

Is the bandana red?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:13 pm 

Welcome to the forums :D. I'll add you to the members group so you can actually see the parts of the forums that matter.

And yeah, his application was pretty crazy. It got cut-off somewhere halfway because of the character limit... But it wouldn't have been moved to the forums anyway Visceral =P.

It's not really good when your racing bike is as hot as your (second (?!)) girlfriend is it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:20 pm 

Haha yeah I have a red bandana, a cream one and 4 black ones :). My gf is ofc lovelier than my bike :P

"Cursed be the ground for our sake, both thorns and thistles it brings forth for us. We toil in sweat all the days of our lives, till we return to the ground. For out of it we were taken; for dust we are, and to the dust we shall return"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:47 pm 

Rofl, when I read the part about your other GF for a sec then I was like wtf?!

Much easier to say Jim in raids rather then your char name also =P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:28 pm 

I like to think Benzyi that I have 3 :P seeing as my ibanez guitar is lush enough for the same treatment. Go with jim, it works for me :)